Tuesday, October 20, 2009

CAPTIVATING

Most of you know how much I enjoy reading a good book. How many of you have read "Captivating" By John and Stasi Eldridge? If you have read it again and comment, and if you haven't, read it. I am only on chapter 5 and I am reading it slowly. I am doing something I never do as well, which is taking notes and journaling on my self reflections. It is a lovely experience.

Chapter 1 (summarized)
A Woman's Heart

A woman's heart desires to be romanced. We love feeling wanted and fought for.

A woman's heart desires a irreplaceable role in a great adventure. a woman is a warrior too.

A woman's heart desires beauty to unveil. To be beautiful, feel beautiful and recognized as beautiful. She has a desire to be captivating in the depths of who she is. In the beauty of your heart, and depth of spirit.

No comments: